AlarmBiller gives security companies the ability to stop messing with paper proposals, work orders and invoices.
- Dealer creates proposal in AlarmBiller software.
- Once the proposal is accepted by the client via email, it flows right into a work order.
- That work order is scheduled as a service appointment is added into the AlarmBiller calendar.
- Using the calendar, you’re able to to assign a technician to the appointment.
- When the technician is on his/her way out to the site, the business owner and the customer are notified.
- Once the appointment is done the technician closes out the work order on-site.
- This creates an invoice and the technician can conveniently take a payment at the customer’s home.
Have monthly, recurring customers? We’ll show you have to set up recurring invoices, too. Watch below:
Ready to give AlarmBiller a try? You can do that for Free!