AlarmBiller Professional Edition
- We’ve released a new Professional Edition of AlarmBiller which includes our new inventory feature and all of our products with unlimited users!
Call (855) 5-BILLER / 855.524.5537 to get signed up now!
- Inventory Feature – Warehouse Management: Create multiple warehouses to organize and track inventory parts and perform inventory audits all in one place.
- Part Ledger: Track part movement in the part ledger and record the balance transfers when these parts are moved in and out of inventory.
- Real Time Calculation: Inventory counts are updated as parts are added or removed.
- Look for production release coming soon!
Sales Automation Module – Beta
- Lead Management: Add new leads, track key details, and monitor their status as they move through the sales workflow.
- Proposals Generation: Assemble sales quotes, review with management, and send quotes to leads for approval (use our eForms module to conveniently send proposals to leads and capture signatures electronically).
- Sales Performance: Track quotas and performance of your sales team.
- Integration: Seamlessly create a lead and get a proposal sent to a prospect in seconds through our eForms integration. Once completed, have the necessary people notified and generate a WorkOrder or Invoice directly into AlarmBiller.
- Added two new SalesAutomation Widgets (salesperson proposal performance, leads proposal conversions)
Mobile App Beta – iOS and Android
- View customer list and contact details
- Ability to create and schedule new work orders
- Full calendar functionality (dispatch, arrival, mark appointment complete, etc.)
- View and send invoices
- Accept payments in the field
- Task Management: Create new tasks, attach to entity, assign to user, subgroup using tags, and set follow up notifications.
- Look for production release coming soon!
- Add the ability to add multiple Pay Codes to multiple employees in Time and Attendance.
- New Work Order Revenue Report
- Simplified and redesigned buttons from an icon plus text (example: [? Help] ) to simply an icon (example: [?] ) to provide a more appealing visual experience (hover over help text still helps you find the buttons you need)
- Added available columns to the Customers and Rmr grids.
- Added a new Dashboard Widget for Work Orders By Status.
- Updated item paging to provide consistency throughout the application.
- Forte Related Fixes:
- Fixed issue where voiding a payment after it has started to settle was still funding in Forte.
- Forte Settlement Not Settling Refunds
- The images of the CC types accepted on the Forte window now reflects the credit card types a dealer accepts.
- Fixed an issue in which payments were not being marked as non-sufficient funds.
- Fixed an issue that was preventing deposit totals from matching payment batch totals.
- Fixed issue preventing RMR jobs from running on a day later than their specified run-on day.
- Fixed an issue to prevent deleting a payment method (CC/eCheck) if it is tied to an open transaction.
- Fixed issue that was shortening the General Ledger entry data.
- Fixed issue that was preventing the default invoice memo from accepting new lines.
- Fixed an issue that was preventing CC Billing information to save after being updated.
- Fixed issue that was allowing duplicate invoice numbers when importing using the invoice uploader.
- Fixed issue that was preventing bank account reconciliations from saving properly.
- Fixed an issue that was allowing refunds to issue without an associated payment.
- Fixed an issue where the Payment Batch was showing the GL Account ID instead of the name.
- Fixed an issue that was preventing customer names from being displayed on the Funded Transaction Report.
- Fixed an issue that was preventing the total open RMR and the open invoice total from displaying on the customer summary.
- Fixed the an issue that was hiding the link to a master customer if the sub customer name was too long.
- Fixed an issue that was converting punctuation in names into symbols when creating work orders and inserting “nonsense text” in various areas of the application.
- Fixed an issue that was preventing users to choose the bank account a check from a vendor was coming from.
- Fixed an issue that clearing Task owner and recipient upon saving.
- Fixed an issue that was incorrectly indicating that rejecting emails were delivered.
- Fixed an issue that was preventing the “Top 10 Customers RMR” widget to load properly.
- Fixed an issue that was preventing the text in notes fields from wrapping when using MS Edge or Internet Explorer.
- Fixed an error that was preventing users from editing the payment amount entered on a deposit.
- Fixed an issue that wasn’t finding tags on tasks in the tags search bar.
- Fixed an issue that was preventing totals on work orders from calculating properly.
- Fixed an issue that was preventing RMR discounts from saving.
- Fixed an issue where the expiration date/time on a critical note was not matching up with the expiration date/time on the critical note notification.
- Fixed an issue where adding parts to a purchase order was auto-selecting random parts for the user.
- Fixed an issue that was adding the TMT payment receipt to the email after unchecking “Email RMR Payment Receipt”.
- Fixed an issue that was overriding images when updating parts using the parts uploader.
- Fixed an issue that was preventing work orders from updating properly after changing the service level.